Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Books, Books, and More Books!!!

  If you haven't figured it out, I LOVE books!  I have my own little library at home.  No really, I've had people call me up and ask me if they could come over and look through my books and pick some out to read on more than one occasion.  I'm the book pusher if you will.  I really love to read.  I unusually go thru a book every few days.  Here are some suggested pushes from my "library".


Stories I Only Tell My Friends by Rob Lowe
Stephanie Plum Series by Janet Evanovich
Bitter is the New Black by Jen Lancaster
Bright Lights, Big Ass by Jen Lancaster
Such a Pretty Fat by Jen Lancaster (See a pattern here)
Deja Dead Series by Kathy Reichs
Causing Havoc by Lori Foster
Simon Says by Lori Foster
Hard to Handle by Lori Foster     
My Man, Michael by Lori Foster
Tell Me Where It Hurts by Dr. Nick Trout
The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch

No comments:

Post a Comment